Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is celebrating his birthday tonight, and he rented a 20ft Escalade limo with 14 females inside. There is only 5 guys inside. Any interested? These girls are internationally mix. They should be there around 12 but I'll be there before they get there. I know some of you might ask why I'm not rolling with them in the limo, and the reason is I'll be with my g/f and some of her friends. Can't afford to get in trouble. :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
uhh vince... why didn't you call my ass!!! hahah..
i see how it is... sounds like a blast but i'll be in bethesda tonite celebrating
this other girls birthday.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS THINKING LOOKING FOR MORE GUYS!?
hmmm.. that's a 2:1 ratio.... :crazy:

Is this Mike's birthday? (the m3 guy?)

oh.. and someone for the love of god take pix.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wino_II said:
Big V said:
he rented a 20ft Escalade limo with 14 females inside.
Which company rents out limo's with 14 females inside?? :eek:

lol. What I meant was my friend rented a Escalade limo and he is bringing 14 of his female friends to come along. Comprende Erik??? :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MDaltezza said:
uhh vince... why didn't you call my ass!!! hahah..
i see how it is... sounds like a blast but i'll be in bethesda tonite celebrating
this other girls birthday.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS THINKING LOOKING FOR MORE GUYS!?
hmmm.. that's a 2:1 ratio.... :crazy:

Is this Mike's birthday? (the m3 guy?)

oh.. and someone for the love of god take pix.

I would've call you but I figure you would already be going since you're such a big club person. :) It's my other friend Mike's b-day who also has a M3.

Those guys weren't inviting more guys but I don't think they can handle all those women. Since I'm such a nice guy, I thought I would help some of you single guys out. (Marlon) :wink:

I think my friend hired a photographer for tonight so if I get my hands on some pictures or video I will share with you all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.