Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey don,

i just noticed you were a new weekly winner! congrats man. i hope you like your prize.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mr who said:
hey dph,

i just noticed you were a retard award winner! congrats man. i hope you like your prize.
man, why you have to make fun of retards?! :lol: thanks for pointing that out. the freaking admin gave me that as a joke. prizes are real! only given to certain awards and or redeeming your points.

i guess you guys don't want none. i'll be king IS300 over there.

too bad there's hardly any BMWs on there. i want to eat some for fun. muhaha.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
The Don all the way ...had to vote since he provides sweet pictures of the Is300 for me to look at when im up till 3am...PLus The Don's ride is look SIK. :crazy:
-Matt

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Vote for TheDon aka ME. Take a look at both cars, then take a look at my smooth paint, can't beat the blue, then you got the kit hand put together by me, captain of the S.T.O.L.T brigade. Its super clean and if I can borrow one of Dave's words, very CLASSY. And you can't beat that Full L-Tuned Kit. I tried very hard to keep from Frankensteining my ride. Meaning putting a different grill here or a different set of wheels there.
So like I said to Dave, YOU GOING DOWN THIS TIME!!! IM bout to smack ya back to the ground!!!
Help the underdog.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
UnVme said:
The Don all the way ...had to vote since he provides sweet pictures of the Is300 for me to look at when im up till 3am...PLus The Don's ride is look SIK. :crazy:
-Matt
YEAH! who's working day and night to provide you with pics of my car, and assorted IS's in and around LA.
Who brings you pics from every big meet in Socal since mid 2002
Plus my car looks alot better than mr silver

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thedon said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's 217 points vs 98 points right now. I kill for fun, mang. You will die along with that 350Z that just challenged me. :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
thedon said:
UnVme said:
-Matt
YEAH! who's working day and night to provide you with pics of my car, and assorted IS's in and around LA.
Who brings you pics from every big meet in Socal since mid 2002
just a quick question.. don, dont you think your car would look even sicker with some nice 35 or 20 tint on that baby? it looks hot but i think the dark tint would give it a nice touch.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
damn, dph vs. thedon vs. jdmaltezza

maybe i should throw my car up there, you all have very nice looking cars and each one has it's own characteristics that make it so unique

dph has the clean looking l-sportline riding on 19's

thedon has the full l-tuned kit and wheels

jdmaltezza has carbon fiber galore and the sick blitz wheels

i think whoever goes boost first will win

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Inochi3 said:

maybe i should throw my car up there, you all have very nice looking cars and each one has it's own characteristics that make it so unique

i have no money for boooooooooost :crazy: :whine:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Thanks to everybody, Im coming back on DPH. Its almost dead even now. Vote for TheMan with the pics, TheMan who gets thousands of PMs about L-Tuned stuff, That Man is TheDon

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
JDM Altezza said:
Inochi3 said:

i have no money for boooooooooost :crazy: :whine:
Damn love the kit man! :wink:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Its really close. More votes for TheDon so I can put a kill under my belt. The satisfaction of taking mr loudmouth out will be just that much better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts