Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its winter here in chicago so i currently have my stockers but i cant wait to put these wheels back on! haha

I barely put 5k on them since i got them.. Tires are F=225/40/18 R= 245/40/18. Khumo Tires.

Alright as for the wheels.
DPE R16 wheels- Forged! F=18x8 1" lip R=18x9 2.75" lip

But im actually having second thoughts if i should just sell them. I bought them for $3800 with tires and i know im not going to get that back.

Should i sell it or keep it? haha if anyone is interested. Just PM me!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
dpe ftw!

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
they're nice. match the car really well.

but, no offense, they looks small.
They look small because he has meaty tires. I would have personally rocked 225/40/18 up front and 255/35/18 out back. The rear tires he has is tad bid taller than the front.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.. Im very happy with the wheels.. Looks alot better in person.. deff. makes the car if u ask me. but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Anyone intersteD? lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
wow they are hottt! +rep

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow, I dont know why anyone would want to get rid of THOSE... they're perfect at 18" and the fitment is great... keep them doc.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Nice....but BBS LM FTW.
hahahahaha
J/K

the DPE are NICE!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again guys! yeah for the stock body wise.. 18's on the IS i think looks right.. 19's is just way too big in my opinion.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
the only reason they "look" small is because it has a lip. 17's with a lip dont look like 17's... they look like sixteens and what not. If you catch my drift

as for the wheels those look really nice. Instead of selling you could maybe powerdercoat them or something to give it a nice edge. dunno just a suggestion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts