Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go fellows. It wont last long so get it while you can. This is not the FSM. This is the 1328 page complete 15Mb diagnostic section only that is no where on this site and not included in the existing links or FSM. It's a extremely useful manual which includes complete wiring diagrams, full diagnostic troubleshooting of codes, all system data, part numbers, and much more. When you click the link, choose the option to download to your computer. comments appreciated if it helps you out, thanks! Enjoy Guys/Gals!

https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yousendit.com%2Ftransfer.php%3Faction%3Dbatch_download%26batch_id%3DT2dmRE9xV3JGR0hOUjhUQw

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
no problem, you're welcome. It took me awhile to get this section, with some help from another member. I will have to find a seperate host to make it a sticky, so get it while the gettin' is good. Out of all my manuals, I use this one the most to help in here. I know it will help you guys as much as it has for me when something comes up. Thanks for the feedback so far and bumping it.

·
Banned
12,268 Posts
Must spread reps.....

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Good download, thanks.

I wonder if I can Print It

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ya, there should be no reason why you wouldn't be able to. I did. Save it to your computer documents and print away. Make sure you have a lot of paper and ink because I know it's several hundred pages I believe:)

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holy damn this is awesome, but I wish this was organized into folders like the FSM.
Yea, I know what you mean. But like the one FSM format that doesn't have seperate pdf folders, you can use the Adobe search tool or advanced search. That's what I do. it's basically broken up into the diagnostic part, part numbers, complete wiring schematics, then TSB's. Keep the downloads coming and thanks for bumping it;)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Thanks Jason for letting me know of this in my other thread! This is perfect!

I can't download onto my work comp right now but will when I get home this evening....thanks again!

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
um....excuse me....sir?
I'm going to have to ask you to stop spreading your spam? ok?

lol
thanks again man, i grabbed this last night. i cant +rep you though, says i rep you too much as it is.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
um....excuse me....sir?
I'm going to have to ask you to stop spreading your spam? ok?

lol
thanks again man, i grabbed this last night. i cant +rep you though, says i rep you too much as it is.
Spam that you will enjoy:) Thanks for all the comments and the continued bumping of this thread before it's gone...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts