Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick poll guys! Which do u guys think is better: Let the headlights turn off automatically (single click) or manually turning them off (double click)?
Any harm to HID system by turning them off manually (double click)? Or it doenst matter? Thx.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
UW IS300 said:
I always double click it because you will get an idiot telling you that you forgot to turn off your lights.
well, i don't prefer callin my friends idiots but they just arent used to cars with auto lights. I usually just click it twice unless I want to admire the car with it's HIDs from a distance while I walk away...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Depends on what I'm shining my lights on.

In the day single click -- however if I'm shining my lights into someone's windows I'll dbl click as soon as I can -- kinda rude to light up their living room for no reason.

d

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think it's cool that the lights can go out just by pressing the button twice,but I am so sick of people who have gone in my car so many times and still say OH, You left your lights on

·
Registered
242 Posts
The danger of using the door switch is that you some day leave your keys inside the vehicle as you get out and close the now-locked door. The advantage of using the fob is that you KNOW you have your keys in hand BEFORE you lock yourself out!

And if you're gonna say you'd NEVER lock yourself out of your car, well, NOBODY's perfect...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
SpectraBlueIS300 said:
Neither, I just use the electronic door lock on the door console. No need in wasting the FOB's battery.
last summer, in the park, i saw two gay men kissing and that was the gayest thing i'd ever seen until i read this post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
14 Participants
MSM MT IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing