Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happened to that last post?

anyways....as I was saying, I'm friggin addicted. I've been on 3 events in 4 weeks and there's another one next week. yep! you guessed right. I'm going. hahahaha!

so here's my progress report.

I've been classed in NDS in all 3 events.

1st event = 18th out of 22 (i realized i did not know how to drive)

2nd event = rained out (ran the first half but a lake formed in the middle of the track)

3rd event = 7th out of 17 (looks like i'm finally learning how to drive)

I still need to learn when to brake and how to stay as close to the cones as possible.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I know what you are talking about. I made it to 9 events this season. I wish the season wasn't over. I started the year off at the bottom of the standings. I finished the season in 6th. We had the annual endurance race this past weekend. We were out in the rain Saturday morning. There was a lot of standing water which caused a lot of spinning. We had 3-2 lap runs Saturday. Saturday was for practice. I finished second in my class. I even beat several cars in much higher classes. They were not very fast in the water. Sunday was a single 5 lap run. I won my class by more than 2 seconds and held the FTD after the first run group. I got my first racing trophy. I can't wait until March.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh the cornage! the conage! the carnage!

Run 1

you can tell i was a little lost in the first run.

here's what happend. i was 30min late. the guy was kind enough to let me run and take my 20 bucks. i guess being the last run of the season helped a bit.

Run 4

run 1 = 65.831+3
run 4 = 59.769

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
ubiquitous said:
what happened to that last post?

anyways....as I was saying, I'm friggin addicted. I've been on 3 events in 4 weeks
Wow, an event everyweek. We are lucky when we have one a month.
Is this with the same organization or different ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts