Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i had a crazy idea today...90degree lambo doors on front...back doors Suicides? so do you see it? anyone say what you think

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
oh god

please no

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i see this...

-welding the doors shut,
-bondo
-paint
-climbing into your 4 door sedan like jeff gordon,
Priceless...

·
Registered
41 Posts
i've thought of that before but it would look like shit.. i've also thought of leaving the front doors regular and the back suicides, but it's pretty pointless unless you have a show car. also thought of front lambo's and rear suicide lambo, but hell, what's wrong with having doors that open regularly?

·
Registered
51 Posts
lambo doors dont belong on a 4-door luxury sedan imho

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
alright i had a crazy idea today...90degree lambo doors on front...back doors Suicides? so do you see it? anyone say what you think
Ok, this is an 18 and over forum. You're gonna hafta come back when you're of age. We card hard.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i think he's a troll.....no way someone would come up with these ideas, well no one that has rational thinking, 21" rims, fake ass chip, doors, redbull in the tank? he has to be joking

·
Registered
51 Posts
to give a very honest take...putting lambo doors and suicides could actually be worse than that makmak car :pissed:

edit: to add to that...i think if you actually did it...if someone sees that they might actually vandalize your car...that and u'll most likely be laughed it...i'm not trying to be a jerk...just trying to put reality into perspective here

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
seems someone doesnt wont to be diffrent.....hey pro lets see your ride!?!?

it's not different, it's ghey, lambo doors not on a lamborghini? 21" rims? your ideas are the suck......and your spelling sucks so you should pay more attention in class instead of surge performance chips on your car

btw you don't want to see my car it's worst than your ideas

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
w1ck3d64 alright dude your the only one that has been nice to this thread..thanks really it was an idea...people are freakin out over something that prob wont be done..haha like two color rims...thought of it 3or4 years ago...startin to get popular now...if noone knows that gez

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lexluger180 check this middle age middle age crisis right about me..
what a dumbass i mean really...all you do is go to peoples threads and leave bad shit on them....mostly mine..when your car is shit in the first place..you have no say! its cause im 17...and your jealous. oh and i paid for my car payments and what i add to it if your wondering...just a step in front of you!!:p and by the way it was a idea to do the doors!! AND IDEA IDEA IDEA shit....hey guys my 18" Volk Le37t not For Sale anymore haha wow just take it off!!

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
lexluger180 check this middle age middle age crisis right about me..
what a dumbass i mean really...all you do is go to peoples threads and leave bad shit on them....mostly mine..when your car is shit in the first place..you have no say! its cause im 17...and your jealous. oh and i paid for my car payments and what i add to it if your wondering...just a step in front of you!!:p and by the way it was a idea to do the doors!! AND IDEA IDEA IDEA shit....hey guys my 18" Volk Le37t not For Sale anymore haha wow just take it off!!

im not jealous of you.......you can't be a step in front of me your like 6 steps behind me with an is250.........or you'd be like 6 cars behind me..........a midlife crisis last time i checked that's around 30+ no? im 22 .........just to reiterate im not jealous of you and i have no reason to be your ideas are corny

·
Registered
23 Posts
im not jealous of you.......you can't be a step in front of me your like 6 steps behind me with an is250.........or you'd be like 6 cars behind me..........a midlife crisis last time i checked that's around 30+ no? im 22 .........just to reiterate im not jealous of you and i have no reason to be your ideas are corny
lexluger180 is just an ass..sorry man its a forum calm the heck down

1 - 17 of 17 Posts