Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started having these issues with my door locks. I have a 2011 IS250. When I unlock the doors with the FOB, only the driver's door will unlock. I am also unable to unlock the other three doors with the unlock button on the inside of the door. If I grab the passenger door handle on the outside of the car, the car will chirp 10 times. But the three doors will not unlock. If all doors are unlocked, I can lock all of them with the FOB. So I don't think it is the actuators. I've tried holding down the unlock and lock button on the FOB, but nothing changed...I'm at a loss.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just started having these issues with my door locks. I have a 2011 IS250. When I unlock the doors with the FOB, only the driver's door will unlock. I am also unable to unlock the other three doors with the unlock button on the inside of the door. If I grab the passenger door handle on the outside of the car, the car will chirp 10 times. But the three doors will not unlock. If all doors are unlocked, I can lock all of them with the FOB. So I don't think it is the actuators. I've tried holding down the unlock and lock button on the FOB, but nothing changed...I'm at a loss.
Interested. Was this ever fixed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts