Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
If this forum was easier to navigate I don't think there would be a problem
It is not that hard. Most other newbies do not have this many issues. If you read the caption on the start of the forum area. It tells you. I would also read the rules before posting anymore.

"DIY/tutorial forum
Got a Lexus IS DIY or tutorial to help others out. Post it in here." This is what it says.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Its not a donut DIY, its a how to wear out your high performance summer tires in nothing flat DIY video.

When I was young, burning out, smoke, etc., was cool. As I got older, high speed rated tires and LSD were
much more cool. Not breaking out the rear end under spirited driving is cool. Spinnin wheels can be done by anybody.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Not one single donut completed properly....a donut is a complete circle that is controlled. You were just looping out over and over without any consecutive circles. The best donuts are wide and controlled and you hear good throttle control to keep the wheels spinning and the angle on point. You sounded like you just floored it, turned, and hoped for the best....thank goodness this looks like an open area or you could've joined the mustang gang.

·
Registered
301 Posts
These are donuts...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts