1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fatal Attraction
German Playboy Offers Cash to Any Woman Who Can Kill Him — With Sex
By Mike Lee

B E R L I N, Germany, Dec. 2 — Rolf Eden, a Berlin property tycoon, former nightclub owner, and all-purpose celebrity, says he is offering $125,000 to any woman, from anywhere in the world, who can kill him with sex.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/DailyNews/fatal_attraction021202.html

Thats what im talking about. I have got to get rich so i can die this way....

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
papercliprebel said:
i'm sure anna nicole is lining up for this one.
"Someone say all you can eat buffet?"

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
that idea is ingenius, especially if he is in good physical shape!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
ahahahahhahahhaha....

"As for the obvious objections which women's right groups would have, Eden is unrepentant. "If they're outraged, the leader, if she's young and beautiful, she should come here and I'll change her mind very fast.""

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
DJPoop said:
papercliprebel said:
i'm sure anna nicole is lining up for this one.
"Someone say all you can eat buffet?"
Is that the dead, bloated, discolored carcass of Kool-Aid? :eek:

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Does he get the right of first refusal? What's to stop a 300 lb. heifer from sitting on him for 24 consecutive hours? Who's going to verify that it's actually sex that killed him???

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BWN 7 said:
Does he get the right of first refusal? What's to stop a 300 lb. heifer from sitting on him for 24 consecutive hours? Who's going to verify that it's actually sex that killed him???
Read the artcile.

Eden says that even at age 72 he is fit as a fiddle, and ready for love. He claims he will pay for an unspecified number of women to fly to Berlin from various parts of the world, for a couple of days of sexual activity, providing they fit his criteria.

Basically that seems to mean they must be young, attractive, healthy, and with a practical outlook on life. "If a lady will come here, she really has to work hard," he said.
Also no killing by other means

"But," he cautioned, "it has to be natural, not if she puts a knife in me, or puts some poison or something. The doctors and the police will find out."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
Ruiner
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing