Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You would be real proud of me - my wife gave the kids RICE CRISPY TREATS - the gooie-ist, stickiest stuff in the world - while they were in MY car. After I zoomed off with the kids I ripped that $hit out of their greedy little hands. They cried. I smiled. Cruel, yes, but don't fuk with my IS300.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Originally posted by cardinal_creek:
You would be real proud of me - my wife gave the kids RICE CRISPY TREATS - the gooie-ist, stickiest stuff in the world - while they were in MY car. After I zoomed off with the kids I ripped that $hit out of their greedy little hands. They cried. I smiled. Cruel, yes, but don't fuk with my IS300.

YEAH!!! MINE EITHER!!!

Rice Crispingly Yours,

Lex

------------------
2001 SBM/Black IS300 w/Navigation
2000 BMW Z3 2.3
1999 Ducati SS 750(worked)
1982 Captain America Big Wheel

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
What is your wife thinking?? I would have done the same. If they would have got that sh!t on your seats, you would have had a fun time trying to remove it. I still can't remove all the gum that I found on my seats last week.

------------------
White Diamond IS300

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I'm glad to see I'm not along in enforcing a "no-food rule in the IS."

Clear beverages are OK such as water and maybe sprite or 7up.

Only bite-size snacks such as teddy grahams or goldfish but all snacks must completely be inserted into the mouth. No breaking snacks into smaller bite-size pieces.

I think I'm nuts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I won't allow anything that produces any vapor, like coffee/french fries/Fresh Pizza. Once that smell gets in to your fabric(in our case escaine) you will never get it out.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Risk3233:

Only bite-size snacks such as teddy grahams or goldfish but all snacks must completely be inserted into the mouth. No breaking snacks into smaller bite-size pieces.

I think I'm nuts.
Risk, lol. Yeah - _bite_size_only. My two year old has the annoying habit of turning even bite sized pieces into full course meals. He'll take four bites out of a fukkin frootloop...Sheesh. Can you say c-r-u-m-b-s?!

Not in the IS, starve if you must - the ride to school/daycare is only 5 minutes.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I allow anything in my IS.. You bought the car so why not use it. I smoke, drink, and have plenty of people in and out and it still looks great. The seats have not faded or darkened or anything showing signs of ageing. As for the smell . It smells great, never smells like smoke. I always have compliments on that feature.. Plus I bring my lex to get a bath everyweek so that helps too..

·
8,880 Posts
Way to go! No food in my car either. I'm the one cleaning it afterwards.
Lexus_Rex, I don't know how you do it. All I can say is WOW. I've seen other people doing the same thing to their cars and interior looks really messed up. As far as I know, it's extremely hard to get smoke smell out from the interior.
I'm past 6,000 miles on my car and I had my passengers tell me it still has the new car smell.

·
Registered
219 Posts
HAHA that is the funniest thing I have heard all day! thanks for the laugh! and I don't allow any food or smoking in mine either!
peace!

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

1 - 12 of 12 Posts