Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Would you like to be put out of your misery? I go on break in a few. I could arrange it.

·
15,322 Posts
Lex Luthor said:
Would you like to be put out of your misery? I go on break in a few. I could arrange it.
that was completely random, please leave the name of the person you are trying to reply to, press ctrl alt delete and try again after the beep.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
that's the whole point you scumbag.

by the way..any luck with a name for the kid?

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
DonCorleone said:
starting to like the name aidan... hows that thing you do when you do that other thing? hows that coming along?
Aidan Quach (I dont know if thats yer last name exactly..if im wrong i apologize...im too lazy to go back to the thread). That's not bad actually.

As for the thing. I gotta tell ya, it's slow going. The thing keeps getting stuck in the the other thing and its just nuts. There's things all over!

·
15,322 Posts
yeah aidan quach... hmmm i was feelin donovan too but i dunno... why cant she let me name him altezza!

i hear you on the things, man i had this thing and i need to do this one thing to it and then i got a bunch of other things i had to do that day and it was horrible, lets just say it ended with a thing in a thing that the thing wasnt supposed to be in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing