Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DonCorleone~

i was wondering if you could tell me how exactly you made that area in the center of your dash that blue color... it looks nice and how much was it ? i want to do that for my seats, in the ecsaine area....

------------------
2001 Onyx Black IS300
-fully equipped
-Wing
-Limited Edition 18" Volk Racing SE37A
-Pirelli P7000 Supersport
-TRD
-RAZO
-K&N filtercharger

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by fusion:
DonCorleone~

i was wondering if you could tell me how exactly you made that area in the center of your dash that blue color... it looks nice and how much was it ? i want to do that for my seats, in the ecsaine area....

i customized it for him. send me a check for $1000 and i will send u the finishin product including 3 seats (2 fronts and rear bench).

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that was the best response ive ever gotten to a post...ok well sounds good... just onemore question... do u re-upholster the seats or use a spray/solution type thing ?

------------------
2001 Onyx Black IS300
-fully equipped
-Wing
-Limited Edition 18" Volk Racing SE37A
-Pirelli P7000 Supersport
-TRD
-RAZO
-K&N filtercharger

·
Registered
26 Posts
wow that was the best response ive ever gotten to a post...ok well sounds good... just onemore question... do u re-upholster the seats or use a spray/solution type thing ?

Are u kidding me? Coz, I think Lexus_IS300 was just joking.. =)

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts

well, the lint trap mod cost me under $10 total including the tools i needed (glue, exacto knife..) the piece of felt cost me somewhere around $.50... i doubt you can do the seats yourself, if you want it bad enough, take it to an upholsterer, they'll most likely have to take the escaine off the seats (probably ruin the seats, then reupholster with new leather) and then dye the escaine... its not something you should do unless you are a professional car upholsterer, and it will cost you a lot.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
ANy picture of how the dash looks like?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
IF you want that blue so bad.. just get the S4 nogaro blue seats
they look tight.

------------------
  • Formerly "rarjoon (517 posts)" Still Cruisin NYC in my SBM.
  • Working on my 96 Chevy S10/350 Conversion race truck. -- Syclone 2
  • Killed Chevy S10 project... will use truck as my daily driver, and focus on tuning my IS

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by DonCorleone:
and yes Lexus_IS300 was joking, hes a retard, dont listen to his blue ball sufferin ass.

you'd have to stoop damn low to make such cheap shot commments like that.

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:

you'd have to stoop damn low to make such cheap shot commments like that.

Ya live and ya learn. it happens to all of us at least once, John, and besides, I'm sure your fine girl has *cured* it already

1 - 13 of 13 Posts