Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow...... im not the only 1 then!!! Ive had the exact same experience, from the cant do enough to help at the start, quick to take the money and fire emails back and forth, sell me the dream then deliver a nightmare!!!!!
Over 3 months i waited, heard every excuse in book, difference is mine was overseas. He got very aggressive over emails, wouldnt answer the phone when i made international calls, spoke to me like a piece of shit when he did finally reply via email, said he had sent emails i had not recieved, the excuses was comical even recieved pictures of a dental note from him!
Now im worried as my project is on going, ive not fired it up yet or even loaded the base cal. I even had to nag him for that and the vvti instructions. The guy was an absolute nightmare and when i demanded a refund he said this was not possible........ so send me the fucking goods ive ordered then!! Again like you my harness is from boomslang, the ecu arrived with like a black dust all over it like it had been stored somewhere or even fitted to something for some time! Just didnt seem like an new unit that had been opened up and boxedback up again.
Having the same issue trying to get the vvti instuctions...would you be able to share the instructions they sent you please?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am coming up on a year of Dezod having my money with no end in sight. he stopped responding to me asking for updates in april and will not respond to anything I say asking for refund. Do NOT buy anything from him. advise anyone in the BRZ/FRS/GT86 community to avoid as well because fucking over people doesnt tend to be a Car model specific type of action. If anyone wants more pictures and interacts with him let me know, I've been blowing up his Fb page with reviews and commenting on his stuff.

I may not ever get my headers.... But I will get my $1150 worth of his business to disappear. More if I can.

Cheers,
Gabe
Attac

Attachments

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I am coming up on a year of Dezod having my money with no end in sight. he stopped responding to me asking for updates in april and will not respond to anything I say asking for refund. Do NOT buy anything from him. advise anyone in the BRZ/FRS/GT86 community to avoid as well because fucking over people doesnt tend to be a Car model specific type of action. If anyone wants more pictures and interacts with him let me know, I've been blowing up his Fb page with reviews and commenting on his stuff.

I may not ever get my headers.... But I will get my $1150 worth of his business to disappear. More if I can.

Cheers,
Gabe
Attac
Mail him a certified letter. informing him of possible legal action if you do not receive a refund. Make sure you state the time from is within 30 days of receiving the letter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow...... im not the only 1 then!!! Ive had the exact same experience, from the cant do enough to help at the start, quick to take the money and fire emails back and forth, sell me the dream then deliver a nightmare!!!!!
Over 3 months i waited, heard every excuse in book, difference is mine was overseas. He got very aggressive over emails, wouldnt answer the phone when i made international calls, spoke to me like a piece of shit when he did finally reply via email, said he had sent emails i had not recieved, the excuses was comical even recieved pictures of a dental note from him!
Now im worried as my project is on going, ive not fired it up yet or even loaded the base cal. I even had to nag him for that and the vvti instructions. The guy was an absolute nightmare and when i demanded a refund he said this was not possible........ so send me the fucking goods ive ordered then!! Again like you my harness is from boomslang, the ecu arrived with like a black dust all over it like it had been stored somewhere or even fitted to something for some time! Just didnt seem like an new unit that had been opened up and boxedback up again.
Having the same issue trying to get the vvti instuctions...would you be able to share the instructions they sent you please?
Will have a look and dig it out for you

·
Registered
9 Posts
...the most disgusting customer service i have ever recieved!
Me too. He was downright insulting and snide; calling me stupid and incompetent - then hanging up on me. I had called to ask him a couple questions about the installation particulars of their plug and play AEM V2 kit for IS300...

I've never experienced anything like it.

When i had some parts of real street performance the difference in making the order, them handling the order, speaking to them, updating me and speed of response was absolute worlds apart, puts dezod to shame. Customer service is everything to a big company, this cowboy dont give a damn. Had to laugh at him trying to be intimidating! Wasteman!
Real Street is amazing. They are super knowledgeable, super friendly, super helpful, super polite and super everything. Class act. Makes you happy to give them your hard earned dollars. Couldn't be ANY more opposite of Dezod.
The guy is a complete prat, never known anything like it! Im just glad everyone is sharing there issues. Tbh he wants locking up hes a crook plain and simple.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Cheers,
Gabe
Attac
Wow that picture of the messages with the dates is unbelievable.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts