Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just wondering if they came with stickers, cause my AEM intake did :chill: Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Why...you wanna make you car look nice and ricey.

The HKS comes with stickers....I used mine to remove lint from a sweater.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
DJPoop said:
Why...you wanna make you car look nice and ricey.

The HKS comes with stickers....I used mine to remove lint from a sweater.
:lol:

I did the same thing with my HKS stickers when I got my Hiper.
 

·
Legacy Mod
Joined
·
6,093 Posts
I used mine on my Tool box, damn tools are so fast now, its got close to 85 HP with all the stickers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lil' IS 300 said:
I got Eibach stickers when I got the pro-kit...i'll sell them for 10$ each...puts out around 10-12 RWHP...Dyno proven. PM me.
Thanks :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,661 Posts
Aubie83 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
I got Eibach stickers when I got the pro-kit...i'll sell them for 10$ each...puts out around 10-12 RWHP...Dyno proven. PM me.
Thanks :roll:
Come on man...the stickers will make your stock sways stiffer too...If i didn't know any better i'd say they're about as stiff as the yellow TRD Race Sways! ...fine...how about 5$ each?

...Seriously though, stickers are a NO-NO :shame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ImpulseXvX said:
Aubie83 said:
lil' IS 300 said:
I got Eibach stickers when I got the pro-kit...i'll sell them for 10$ each...puts out around 10-12 RWHP...Dyno proven. PM me.
Thanks :roll:
You average 20 posts a day...damn kiddo...
Yeah, yeah, I spend way too much time on here. I just like stickers, not nessecarily on my car :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might put them on other things asshole, desks, folders, and if I wanna put them on my car, I will!!!! :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
634 Posts
Why Does everyone hate stickers so much???

Who give a fuck if people put stickers or not...personal preference, if you don't like it, don't look at it HATAS..... :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
680 Posts
stickers

People say stickers are ricey and tacky ... but every car show you go to, especially the sponsored ones with sponsor rides, all the cars are professionally decal'd ... I think some of them look really good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I personally like them. But thats just me, and yes I do spend an awful amount of time on this board 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,086 Posts
Re: stickers

EYE_S said:
People say stickers are ricey and tacky ... but every car show you go to, especially the sponsored ones with sponsor rides, all the cars are professionally decal'd ... I think some of them look really good.
That is because people are PAID to put the stickers on their cars...hence the "sponsored" part...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
13 Participants
Bearwish
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top