Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Congrats....are you planning on changing out the rims? I think Acura could have come up with some better looking 17s.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
Congrats....are you planning on changing out the rims? I think Acura could have come up with some better looking 17s.
I agree Agent Smith, those rims have typical Honda written all over them....
Eric....

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's a nice car... I just talked my parents into getting a black Type-S yesterday. They liked its "conservative and mature" looks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah, after thoroughly looking through one... it seems a lot was pulled from the Accord's parts bin... makes sense for Honda to save money but charge more.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Car is nice, but this topic doesn't really belong here. but since we are on this topic, what do ppl think about honda's new variable transmission... anyone test drove it?

·
Registered
226 Posts
These new CL's don't come in 4 cylinders anymore. Just two variations of a 3.2L V6... one is 225hp the other is a 260hp motor. Very nice motors...

Originally posted by Doug:
I always liked the bright red on the Honda coupes, did you get the V6 or the four cylinder?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by DJ:
These new CL's don't come in 4 cylinders anymore. Just two variations of a 3.2L V6... one is 225hp the other is a 260hp motor. Very nice motors...

I think that Doug was just being sarcastic suggesting that it was an Accord.....
Eric.....

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Geoff has a Honda? What is the CLS Is that like a limited edition V6 Accord??

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited October 31, 2000).]

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Damn nice looking ride Doug

Throw in some pix of your girlfriends too...

PS - I am already expecting your response to be something like: "What you don't have a picture of your: A) mom B) wife c) sister?" So come up with something better ok.

[This message has been edited by Agent Smith (edited November 01, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Agent Smith (edited November 01, 2000).]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts