Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fart in front of you.........? i've been with my girl for 3.5yrs on and off and never seen her take a dump or fart.......i dont think she does. maybe shes been hiding it.......... :-? did i do something wrong, i guess i dont fart in front of her. maybe if i do she will do it in front of me........i dont want to open up that door in our relationship.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
you mean your fake gal...
Ownage? Yup, looks like it is. :lol:

Yeah my ex-gf did and it was cool with me. After all, girls are human too and it may seem unlady like to some people, but I rather have a girl do that instead of ending up on some "Girls Gone Wild" tape.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
No, and I'm glad she doesn't. Nor I do in front of her. It's hard to keep the sparks flying after years and years of being together. Not farting in front of each other goes a long way in helping that.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I've never had a girl that I was dating fart in front of me. They know my pimp hand is strong.

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
kinddog said:
No, and I'm glad she doesn't. Nor I do in front of her. It's hard to keep the sparks flying after years and years of being together. Not farting in front of each other goes a long way in helping that.
Perhaps if you got your fat J-lo ass up and worked out, the sparks would ensue. Then you can fart all day long with no ill effects.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
webguyIS said:
Perhaps if you got your fat J-lo ass up and worked out, the sparks would ensue. Then you can fart all day long with no ill effects.
I'm not fat. I'm not J-lo. The sparks in my relationship are very much present. I still don't want to fart in front of my girlfriend. Looks like you do. That's good. I care.

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
kinddog said:
webguyIS said:
I'm not fat. I'm not J-lo. The sparks in my relationship are very much present. I still don't want to fart in front of my girlfriend. Looks like you do. That's good. I care.
Just trying to offer a little motivational support -- don't need ya ending up spontaneously combusting. 8)

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am not alone...haha thats funny i was bored pondering this because of the soup i had for lunch was cramping me up......gas i have gas i thought, then my girl called, i didnt tell her........

·
Registered
66 Posts
my girlfriend laughs like hell when I fart. I do it as often as possible because she laughs her ass off, and in turn makes me laugh :lol: :lol: She hasn't farted in front of me though(7 months) but thats just different. I really wouldn't want to see her crap though :shame: :shame: That would ruin the sacred area that I often place my face :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
marco grappasonno said:
my girlfriend laughs like hell when I fart. I do it as often as possible because she laughs her ass off, and in turn makes me laugh :lol: :lol: She hasn't farted in front of me though(7 months) but thats just different. I really wouldn't want to see her crap though :shame: :shame: That would ruin the sacred area that I often place my face :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you eat ass? Do you salvate at the thought of tonguing her bung? :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
O.K. I didn't think too well before I wrote that. I meant the basic fact of seeing her sitting on the toilet taking a growler wouldn't be pleasant, and the place I stick my face isn't her ass :shame: :shame: :shame: I meant her crouch(as she calls it her cookie) I DON'T EAT ASS :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
marco grappasonno said:
O.K. I didn't think too well before I wrote that. I meant the basic fact of seeing her sitting on the toilet taking a growler wouldn't be pleasant, and the place I stick my face isn't her ass :shame: :shame: :shame: I meant her crouch(as she calls it her cookie) I DON'T EAT ASS :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:
SURE you don't... :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
marco grappasonno said:

You said you did...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
19 Participants
ZaKapitan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing