Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i bought my '02 IS300 about a month ago and i though i had checked everything out but i realized now that i have everything including the first aid kit.and jack stand..but i don't have the jumper cables...will they cover it?

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Go to a store and buy some if you're that concerned with draining
the battery... I think a set of cables will cost you $10.

Even if you didn't get the first aid kit, warranty wouldn't cover it.

Warranty covers only manufacturer's defects on items that are not
wear and tear.

j

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
naw i don't need it. Just that today after school my g/f's friend needed her car jumped and i went to the trunk to look for one and i figured there would be one in the back

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
war·ran·ty (n) (definition # 4) A guarantee given to the purchaser by a company stating that a product is reliable and free from known defects and that the seller will, without charge, repair or replace defective parts within a given time limit and under certain conditions. :) (just poking fun at you)

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
nfamouskhmerboi said:
all the cars i've had in the past had them :shrugs:
I think the owners of all the cars you had in the past simply bought jumper cables and left them in the trunk when you got the car from them.

Cars don't come with jumper cables.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
nfamouskhmerboi said:
naw i don't need it. Just that today after school my g/f's friend needed her car jumped and i went to the trunk to look for one and i figured there would be one in the back
she should have bought a car with a manual transmission :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts