Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
LexArkana said:
...the website that was a journal of the guy(s) that explored the caves???
speaking of caves, have you ever been with a girl so loose that you could see in that dark cave w/out her even spreading it apart?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
That was some good shit. I would like to hear some updates on that.

Wonder if the monster in the cave got him? SCARY

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Someone needs to jack that story and make a multi-million $$$ movie with it. I think that would make a great film.

·
Registered
377 Posts
hahha 50% of the film will consist of a black screen...with an echoing sound of rocks chipping.. sounds fun :p

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
yup. i think its bogus
the domain is jrlweb and jrl is the owners initials. but the story is teds cave story. im waiting for the jrl guy to come back from away to harass him about it on aim

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
theres a zipfile on the server that has it all in MS word format so im guessing its stolen and we arent going to find an edning. wierd to see in word, almost lloks like a goodbye letter....

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
EricK said:
LexArkana said:
...the website that was a journal of the guy(s) that explored the caves???
speaking of caves, have you ever been with a girl so loose that you could see in that dark cave w/out her even spreading it apart?
Yeah, and it had to be my first time fUcking too...Really fucked me up, however; because it was so loose, I was able to last a lil longer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
11 Participants
Trovador
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing