Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
do u think this makes the car to ricey or have i just been talking to the wrong people? I personlly like it... any opinions im skepticle on buying it. Most of my buddies say leave ur car with no spoiler.. any takes?

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
i love that spoiler. it looks awesome.

keep it.

tell your friends to eat their own balls.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I think it looks good!!
Can you see my car?... lol
The top of my car is showing... the white one... lol

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Personally, I like it. It is a stock Altezza spoiler, so it can't be too ricey! Some think it is too high, but as long as you have a bodykit to go with it, I think it looks good.

Everyone has their opinions on a spoiler that tall. Love it or hate it.

I used to have one on my old IS too.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I personally think it looks retarded. If it was about four inches lower, it MIGHT look good.

I know there are disagreements with these statements but:
Giant Spoiler on Lexus = :disagree:
Giant Spoiler on a yellow Lexus = :puke:

Between the tail lights & the spoiler, a lot of people will probably mistake it for a Lancer; a major problem that I have found

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I really prefer a lip spoiler myself but that one is not too bad either. I just hate the aluminum/carbon fiber ones that look like they belong on an aircraft.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
nooo i do not like the wing i hate the midwing. If you like it buy it. I say get one that looks like the TRD.

·
Registered
916 Posts
i saw a fellow ISer with the wing...but in black, looked pretty alright. as for the yellow, ehh not good, not bad..just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
if it was lower id dig it...but im just not down with the big spoiler movement...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
mmm i love the sides..what r they??

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Not my personal taste but it does look good. If you like it you should get it. I am more into small lips/spoilers. I have the M3 lip and love it.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
yup any kit would look hot !

what kit is this anyway?

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
It all depends. If you like the subtle look with a subtle kit, the answer is NO. If you go all out with a more aggressive look, then Yes.

Whatever flows your boat.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
IMHO it's not my cup of tea. However, on some IS300 cars (depending how it is modded) I do admit it does looks nice because it matches with the set-up. Your car is one of them. It matches & looks good....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts