Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have aftermarket wheels on my 2007 lexus is250 and have NEVER been able to figure out the name of them. I am missing two hubcaps which is why I want to find out but literally haven't known since I bought my car.

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
581 Posts
I don’t. You can probably take the wheel off and look on the back of it for a part number or maybe a brand on it.

Reactions: TobiasSing

·
Registered
903 Posts
Know anyone with a 3D scanner or CAD to design a replacement cap? Could try 3D print some new ones then and paint them, the design isnt that complex to be able to model up if you know what you are doing ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Know anyone with a 3D scanner or CAD to design a replacement cap? Could try 3D print some new ones then and paint them, the design isnt that complex to be able to model up if you know what you are doing ;)
thats a pretty good idea but I dont know anyone whos got one 😢

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have aftermarket wheels on my 2007 lexus is250 and have NEVER been able to figure out the name of them. I am missing two hubcaps which is why I want to find out but literally haven't known since I bought my car.

View attachment 135510 View attachment 135511
I've never seen this exact design either, sometimes stores such as Pep Boys rebrand wheels or have their own customer designs. I have a set that looks like Motegi but has generic hubcaps and no branding other than paper stickers that peeled off by now. Maybe try Google Image search to possibly find some info or forum/store discussing these? It might be easier to just get another set of hubcaps to replace yours, though they do look cool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts