Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
hey TurboIS, i noticed that XS has a new website being put into the works, any news on prices for their stuff, they said a pricelist would be out around now, and i was wondering if you had seen one or heard of one yet. thanks

Originally posted by TurboIS:
I know how....

·
Registered
236 Posts
The site is almost done and should be up anytime now... As for prices i'm not sure...
I can ask about the price list and I'll let you know....

Originally posted by IS300GTE:
hey TurboIS, i noticed that XS has a new website being put into the works, any news on prices for their stuff, they said a pricelist would be out around now, and i was wondering if you had seen one or heard of one yet. thanks

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i would appreciate that please, i am not soo much interested in a kit price, as i am in individual pieces, like the oil lines and adapters, and the e manifold etc. i already have a turbo and intercooler and a lot of other things, but since i want it to be easy and a bolt up affair, i need some kit pieces also, thanks for the fast reply also.

Originally posted by TurboIS:
The site is almost done and should be up anytime now... As for prices i'm not sure...
I can ask about the price list and I'll let you know....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
TurboIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing