Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new bumper and I don’t want to risk scraping the bottom from driving in dippy roads. My car is stock and I never plan on lowering it down. Still, it is still at risk from being scraped at the bottom. Anyone know where I can buy one?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes they have front bumper mask/bra for our cars. Also you can use ceramic coating that can put a invisible layer of protection to deflect light damage.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they have front bumper mask/bra for our cars. Also you can use ceramic coating that can put a invisible layer of protection to deflect light damage.

I don’t see cars with those bras anymore. Plus they often make scratches from dust caught combined with wind turbulence.

I’m looking for more like ScrapeArmor but they don’t make one for our car.

I’m thinking about giving Sliplo a try.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I got a new bumper and I don’t want to risk scraping the bottom from driving in dippy roads. My car is stock and I never plan on lowering it down. Still, it is still at risk from being scraped at the bottom. Anyone know where I can buy one?
Try driving safer. I have one lower than stock and I just drive carefully.

·
Mr. Roo
9,339 Posts
whatever you do, don't use that garage door foam seal lol. Though, honestly, what does it matter if it gets scraped underneath? Nobody will see it. Plus, the towhooks stick down to help prevent the bumper from getting scratched. If you don't have a lip kit and are at stock height, you should definitely be good. The reality is, stuff happens, and even if you spend money on something to help try and avoid a scrape, it's going to happen eventually

·
Registered
3 Posts
Contact your local shop and see if they can make one (you might actually get some mpg). Or rhino liner the under

1 - 7 of 7 Posts