Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had the boost logic kit, it looks to me like the best kit, i know that there are cheaper ones and more expensive ones, but this seems to be the most complete kit to me. THANKS

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
driftingis3 said:
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had the boost logic kit, it looks to me like the best kit, i know that there are cheaper ones and more expensive ones, but this seems to be the most complete kit to me. THANKS

I know there was 1 member with it

Have not heard anything from him, just saw parts so far

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
BDR has a bunch of BL parts on his IS. But like kuuligan said, him and VVTIS are the only guys with their cars up and running. I should be up and running next summer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
My friend here called Boostlogic last week to order the kit, but for some reason he said that Boostlogic is working on a new engine management because there's supply problem with TEC3.
Anyhow, their kit looks good, and for the price they offer is really competitive.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
BG-LEX said:
My friend here called Boostlogic last week to order the kit, but for some reason he said that Boostlogic is working on a new engine management because there's supply problem with TEC3.
Anyhow, their kit looks good, and for the price they offer is really competitive.
Last time I spoke to Kean he doesn't want to deal with standalones from vendors or suppliers. He's been trying to get me my wiring diagram and base map from Toyomoto for well over a month. He did mention the emanage ultimate looked pretty promising. Maybe they're going to use that, if they do the cost of the kit should drop by around $1000.

·
Registered
323 Posts
lambchop11078 said:
Last time I spoke to Kean he doesn't want to deal with standalones from vendors or suppliers. He's been trying to get me my wiring diagram and base map from Toyomoto for well over a month. He did mention the emanage ultimate looked pretty promising. Maybe they're going to use that, if they do the cost of the kit should drop by around $1000.
Thanks for the update. I'll let my friend know.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i guess they realized that they cant approach the IS300 market the same as they did with supra or sc300.

i'll go check them out sometime. i am transferred to work on a month long project in austin starting next week :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts