Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fog and condensation in there aftermarket CLEAR FRONT Bumper Lights?? I have changed mine since last year but there is almost condensation and fog inside the assembly.. Just wondering if there was a seal or something that has gone bad?? Any help would be appreciated.. TIA :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of seal is around the assembly?? I don't remember seeing one... I am changing my lights to the piaa blue LED wedge bulbs in a few days, so I will see if there are any seals that may be messed up.. Thanks

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Tex Lex said:
What kind of seal is around the assembly?? I don't remember seeing one... I am changing my lights to the piaa blue LED wedge bulbs in a few days, so I will see if there are any seals that may be messed up.. Thanks
there is usually a rubber ring that is supposed to seal up the joint between the light assembly and the marker housing.

there's a pic of what i'm talking about. if you can't find a washer that size, you can also make a silicon bead around it using weather seal or whatever, and let it dry before reassembling it..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
irv_usc
Hey Thanks alot!!! Maybe I don't have that seal after switching to clear from the stock amber ones.. I will check to see when I put my Piaa LED's In.. Your a big help..Thanks again :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just put in my PIAA Twin Blue LED light for my front corners. Thought I'd post a pic if anyone is interested...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts