Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fog and condensation in there aftermarket CLEAR FRONT Bumper Lights?? I have changed mine since last year but there is almost condensation and fog inside the assembly.. Just wondering if there was a seal or something that has gone bad?? Any help would be appreciated.. TIA :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of seal is around the assembly?? I don't remember seeing one... I am changing my lights to the piaa blue LED wedge bulbs in a few days, so I will see if there are any seals that may be messed up.. Thanks

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Tex Lex said:
What kind of seal is around the assembly?? I don't remember seeing one... I am changing my lights to the piaa blue LED wedge bulbs in a few days, so I will see if there are any seals that may be messed up.. Thanks
there is usually a rubber ring that is supposed to seal up the joint between the light assembly and the marker housing.

there's a pic of what i'm talking about. if you can't find a washer that size, you can also make a silicon bead around it using weather seal or whatever, and let it dry before reassembling it..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
irv_usc
Hey Thanks alot!!! Maybe I don't have that seal after switching to clear from the stock amber ones.. I will check to see when I put my Piaa LED's In.. Your a big help..Thanks again :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just put in my PIAA Twin Blue LED light for my front corners. Thought I'd post a pic if anyone is interested...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Tex Lex
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing