Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a few things

1 when u lowered ur is300 does ur surroof creak, turn off ur radio and drive for about 10 minutes at all types of speeds and it may show up

2 when im on the freeway and going like 80 and i hit a turn a bit, i feel like im gonna lose the rear end, trac is on and pwr is also. Do i need to be alligned , new shocks for the bounce to make me feel that way? or Sways????

I think i need sways, so the car will be stiff!! right now i bounce like a b!tch!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by West:
What's an "aligmnet"?
u playin or trying to be a smarta55

·
Registered
349 Posts
I totally agree with No. 1 on your list.

Never had any problems with suspension though.

Also I do have this weird rattling noise coming from the instrument panel. It seems to go away momentarily if I press on the instrument panel’s glass. Does anybody else have this problem?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Gennady ]

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Gennady:
I totally agree with No. 1 on your list.

Never had any problems with suspension though.

Also I do have this weird rattling noise coming from the instrument panel. It seems to go away momentarily if I press on the instrument panel’s glass. Does anybody else have this problem?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Gennady ]

i do, but one swift punch to the area next to the panel and it never came back, same as the noise in the pilar!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i punch my sunroof also, it is the plastic on it, i used oil and nothing,,,,,,, FOCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts