Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a few things

1 when u lowered ur is300 does ur surroof creak, turn off ur radio and drive for about 10 minutes at all types of speeds and it may show up

2 when im on the freeway and going like 80 and i hit a turn a bit, i feel like im gonna lose the rear end, trac is on and pwr is also. Do i need to be alligned , new shocks for the bounce to make me feel that way? or Sways????

I think i need sways, so the car will be stiff!! right now i bounce like a b!tch!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by West:
What's an "aligmnet"?
u playin or trying to be a smarta55

·
Registered
349 Posts
I totally agree with No. 1 on your list.

Never had any problems with suspension though.

Also I do have this weird rattling noise coming from the instrument panel. It seems to go away momentarily if I press on the instrument panel’s glass. Does anybody else have this problem?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Gennady ]

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Gennady:
I totally agree with No. 1 on your list.

Never had any problems with suspension though.

Also I do have this weird rattling noise coming from the instrument panel. It seems to go away momentarily if I press on the instrument panel’s glass. Does anybody else have this problem?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Gennady ]

i do, but one swift punch to the area next to the panel and it never came back, same as the noise in the pilar!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i punch my sunroof also, it is the plastic on it, i used oil and nothing,,,,,,, FOCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing