Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ;) , I am planning to buy Lexus IS300 which is a very nice car in my point of view. However, each car reflects the personality of the buyer. Sometimes people can see some differences between the buyer decision and the car, this sometimes makes a stupid combination between them. So, I will tell a lil' bit about myself and the car that I would like to buy soon. You tell me if I can find all these things in the IS300 or not.

I am a very quiet guy who gets disturbed by any noise. I like to feel very comfortable even when I drive my car. Luxury is something that I see the quality from and it is a integral part in my decisions :cool: . On the other hand, I like the reasonable action. I like to make a mixture of luxury and sport. Also, I like the latest technologies which make my life easier of course lol. I don't like old method to perform some activities. That's it (in brief :p)

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
To me it seems like you should get a Prius or Lexus ES330. :suspiciou

·
Registered
302 Posts
now theres a warm welcome!:)
as for latest technologies.....i dont think IS300 has any that you wont find in a standard cobalt. actually cobalt has auto volume!,,,,,,,we have tilting lights and DBW which some try to rid of.
but, still a great ride!

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
you sound anal-retentive, easily distracted, and are probably a cry baby. Im thinkin that you would be more suited for a Audi or BMW
^^^ on the money! My vote goes for Audi or BMW for you as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lextasyis300 ^^ you sounds like a very very very big asshole who tries to be a man but his anal refuses that because you are a big gay lol

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Gee... what a warm welcome. I'm sure this guy is going to be eager to be a part of this forum. The guy didn't say anything that bad or egotistical in his first post. It's not like that loser I remember in the past asking which car... IS300 or 350Z... he should buy to get more girls.

Anyways... my honest answer is if you want a mixture of luxury and sportiness... the Lexus IS is the car for you. Just don't put on any aftermarket performance exhausts or anything if you want to keep the car quiet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lextasyis300: Wheel chair for ya lol .. you are barely a human when you are calm ^^ but when you are angry you are almost a monkey's ass lol

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Hello ;) , I am planning to buy Lexus IS300 which is a very nice car in my point of view. However, each car reflects the personality of the buyer. Sometimes people can see some differences between the buyer decision and the car, this sometimes makes a stupid combination between them. So, I will tell a lil' bit about myself and the car that I would like to buy soon. You tell me if I can find all these things in the IS300 or not.
IS300 FTW, from a fellow IS owner

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
lextasyis300: Wheel chair for ya lol .. you are barely a human when you are calm ^^ but when you are angry you are almost a monkey's ass lol
Dude... just because I'm trying to give you a chance before you get lynched before you even start your life on this forum... doesn't mean you should fight regulars. :blush:

Life is never good on here for newbs who start their life by fighting.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Dude... just because I'm trying to give you a chance before you get lynched before you even start your life on this forum... doesn't mean you should fight regulars. :blush:

Life is never good on here for newbs who start their life by fighting.
Agreed!!!!

Just relax and take the good advice that will give it to you. Dont cause waves when the OCEAN is calm. ;)

OCEAN = MY.IS FORUM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crester I asked a question and waited for a reply that's it lol. But someone jumped and said something bad to me :S.

I wasn't planning to start this :/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.