Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone think Lexus will fork out the $ for a cool commercial during the superbowl, (where the RAVENS are going to stomp the Giants), for the IS300 or the LS430?

i am hoping they have something for the 5 speed IS.

·
8,880 Posts
It's a possibility.
I've seen really cool (in my opinion) commercial of the GS430 during live coverage of the Detroit auto show.
They had BMW540 driving next to GS430 on an edge of a canyon. They were saying how GS430 got more horsepower, torque, and at the end say it has better brakes. Then you can see GS430 stopping on the edge and 2 tire tracks next to it. After you see BMW opening its shute.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I sure hope so! I have had my IS300 for a week and I think it is awesome when I see that commercial that has the Solar IS300 cornering in the mud and then the BMW that doesn't make it....

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
nah, i dont think so. alot of companies lost money advertising last time, i dont know if lexus will wanna do it. plus, their sales are excellent right now.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
295 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
does anyone think Lexus will fork out the $ for a cool commercial during the superbowl, (where the RAVENS are going to stomp the Giants), for the IS300 or the LS430?

i am hoping they have something for the 5 speed IS.

They better have a cool commercial!! They usually do. And listen pal, i hope you didn;t put money on the ravens CAUSE THERE GONNA LOSE!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts