Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone think Lexus will fork out the $ for a cool commercial during the superbowl, (where the RAVENS are going to stomp the Giants), for the IS300 or the LS430?

i am hoping they have something for the 5 speed IS.

·
8,880 Posts
It's a possibility.
I've seen really cool (in my opinion) commercial of the GS430 during live coverage of the Detroit auto show.
They had BMW540 driving next to GS430 on an edge of a canyon. They were saying how GS430 got more horsepower, torque, and at the end say it has better brakes. Then you can see GS430 stopping on the edge and 2 tire tracks next to it. After you see BMW opening its shute.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I sure hope so! I have had my IS300 for a week and I think it is awesome when I see that commercial that has the Solar IS300 cornering in the mud and then the BMW that doesn't make it....

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
nah, i dont think so. alot of companies lost money advertising last time, i dont know if lexus will wanna do it. plus, their sales are excellent right now.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
295 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
does anyone think Lexus will fork out the $ for a cool commercial during the superbowl, (where the RAVENS are going to stomp the Giants), for the IS300 or the LS430?

i am hoping they have something for the 5 speed IS.

They better have a cool commercial!! They usually do. And listen pal, i hope you didn;t put money on the ravens CAUSE THERE GONNA LOSE!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Lexisny
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing