Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at school or even when i worked I Never took naps during the day. I can never do that... Some people can take a 30min nap and feel refreshed. If I go to take a nap, I'll wake up like hours later and feel like shit... Bedtime is the only time I sleep...
Eric...

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
my schedule everyday is something like this:
wake up at 6am, drive for an hr to school to make my 8am class
drive home around 2-3pm after class
pass out until dinner
do homework and screw around till 2am

go back to bed

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
if i'm working offshore i will nap all the time during the day since i basically work around the clock and sleep whenever there isn't anything important happening. if i'm working out of the office, i never take naps except on weekends and that only happens if i fall asleep watching football or something on tv

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I used to take naps in college all the time...usually before dinner. Now that I think about it, I got a lot of rest in college! I would go to the gym every night and eat flawlessly, and I could just feel myself growing after every nap. I've been meaning to take a nap for the longest time, but even my weekends don't allow me to as of late. :-?

How about this....

When I was in Kindergarten, everyday after recess we would bust out those little gym mats and have "nap time." Do you think I ever slept?
HELL NO.

There's no telling what I would have given to have a designated nap time in high school or college.

Goddamn LOL

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
absolutely. i take naps before dinner, after dinner, sometimes in the morning if i woke up early and have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
depends on how late I went to sleep the night before or if I'm really tired/stressed from that days work also. I usually just sleep only at night though

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
When i was in college, sure, but the only tiime i take naps now is after a long day of outdoor fun on the weekends

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
mrclam said:
my schedule everyday is something like this:
wake up at 6am, drive for an hr to school to make my 8am class
drive home around 2-3pm after class
pass out until dinner
do homework and screw around till 2am

go back to bed
:whine:

I miss student schedules!!

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Inochi3 said:
on my days off, i usually take a nap around 5 for about 2 hours, sometimes i take naps at 7, it all depends
Aren't shorter naps usually more refreshinig... If I sleep for two hours during the day, then I feel like shit afterwards...
Eric..

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
I used to sleep under my desk at lunch at my old job. That was very nice, i miss it a lot. Although on weekends, a 30 min nap just makes me more tired... :boring:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
EricK said:
Inochi3 said:
on my days off, i usually take a nap around 5 for about 2 hours, sometimes i take naps at 7, it all depends
Aren't shorter naps usually more refreshinig... If I sleep for two hours during the day, then I feel like shit afterwards...
Eric..
they are but if i'm really tired, i can't help it

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
EricK said:
While at school or even when i worked I Never took naps during the day. I can never do that... Some people can take a 30min nap and feel refreshed. If I go to take a nap, I'll wake up like hours later and feel like shit... Bedtime is the only time I sleep...
Eric...
Same here, Eric. I can't do it either.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I only take naps on weekends... and if i have a day off and i'm was busy for the day and i come home tired i'll take a nap. But at work never always awake.. No matter how toired i am.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts