Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at school or even when i worked I Never took naps during the day. I can never do that... Some people can take a 30min nap and feel refreshed. If I go to take a nap, I'll wake up like hours later and feel like shit... Bedtime is the only time I sleep...
Eric...

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
my schedule everyday is something like this:
wake up at 6am, drive for an hr to school to make my 8am class
drive home around 2-3pm after class
pass out until dinner
do homework and screw around till 2am

go back to bed

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
if i'm working offshore i will nap all the time during the day since i basically work around the clock and sleep whenever there isn't anything important happening. if i'm working out of the office, i never take naps except on weekends and that only happens if i fall asleep watching football or something on tv

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I used to take naps in college all the time...usually before dinner. Now that I think about it, I got a lot of rest in college! I would go to the gym every night and eat flawlessly, and I could just feel myself growing after every nap. I've been meaning to take a nap for the longest time, but even my weekends don't allow me to as of late. :-?

How about this....

When I was in Kindergarten, everyday after recess we would bust out those little gym mats and have "nap time." Do you think I ever slept?
HELL NO.

There's no telling what I would have given to have a designated nap time in high school or college.

Goddamn LOL

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
absolutely. i take naps before dinner, after dinner, sometimes in the morning if i woke up early and have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
depends on how late I went to sleep the night before or if I'm really tired/stressed from that days work also. I usually just sleep only at night though

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
When i was in college, sure, but the only tiime i take naps now is after a long day of outdoor fun on the weekends

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
mrclam said:
my schedule everyday is something like this:
wake up at 6am, drive for an hr to school to make my 8am class
drive home around 2-3pm after class
pass out until dinner
do homework and screw around till 2am

go back to bed
:whine:

I miss student schedules!!

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Inochi3 said:
on my days off, i usually take a nap around 5 for about 2 hours, sometimes i take naps at 7, it all depends
Aren't shorter naps usually more refreshinig... If I sleep for two hours during the day, then I feel like shit afterwards...
Eric..

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
I used to sleep under my desk at lunch at my old job. That was very nice, i miss it a lot. Although on weekends, a 30 min nap just makes me more tired... :boring:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
EricK said:
Inochi3 said:
on my days off, i usually take a nap around 5 for about 2 hours, sometimes i take naps at 7, it all depends
Aren't shorter naps usually more refreshinig... If I sleep for two hours during the day, then I feel like shit afterwards...
Eric..
they are but if i'm really tired, i can't help it

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
EricK said:
While at school or even when i worked I Never took naps during the day. I can never do that... Some people can take a 30min nap and feel refreshed. If I go to take a nap, I'll wake up like hours later and feel like shit... Bedtime is the only time I sleep...
Eric...
Same here, Eric. I can't do it either.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I only take naps on weekends... and if i have a day off and i'm was busy for the day and i come home tired i'll take a nap. But at work never always awake.. No matter how toired i am.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
30 Participants
jetstar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing