Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,232 Posts
only when its a hot chick

btw, i raced a 1997 automatic :shame: M3...that thing is a POS...
stayed right beside him the whole time...

· Registered
270 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:

Wow, I'm amazed- My bro drives a stock '97 Auto Sedan M3 e36 and we've raced. My practically stock auto IS300 ends up like 4 cars behind him when we reach 120mph AT LEAST... Hehe, at least I don't have a VANOS problem :roll:

Of course I can't drive worth sht and flooring the IS300 doesn't help. :crazy:

· Registered
524 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:

raced a 2002 and vw jetta 1.8t at the same time on the highway. The vw couldnt keep up and i hit 130 and the M3 was passing me. I wonder how fast he was going :eek:

· Registered
270 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
AltezzaBoy03 said:

raced a 2002 and vw jetta 1.8t at the same time on the highway. The vw couldnt keep up and i hit 130 and the M3 was passing me. I wonder how fast he was going :eek:
Those e36 M3's are a peice of art... Almost 10 year old technology thats naturally aspirated and kicks our assumed 215*crank*hp Toyota 10yr old technology in the ass. I wonder why Bimmers haven't chosen to force-induct like everyone else? i.e: Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, Mercedes, Audi, etc...

· Registered
524 Posts
RaVeN_5x said:
Studlyy796 said:
AltezzaBoy03 said:

Those e36 M3's are a peice of art... Almost 10 year old technology thats naturally aspirated and kicks our assumed 215*crank*hp Toyota 10yr old technology in the ass. I wonder why Bimmers haven't chosen to force-induct like everyone else? i.e: Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, Mercedes, Audi, etc...
haha, r u planning on buying a bimmer soon? lol

· Registered
270 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
RaVeN_5x said:
Studlyy796 said:
AltezzaBoy03 said:

Haha, how'd you guess?? Actually- I will when I can, but I won't cuz I can't.

I like Toyota too- Its just that, Naturally asp. HP can't be compared to boosted Hp- its just not right :shame:

· Registered
1,089 Posts
RaVeN_5x said:
Studlyy796 said:
RaVeN_5x said:
Studlyy796 said:
AltezzaBoy03 said:

Haha, how'd you guess?? Actually- I will when I can, but I won't cuz I can't.

I like Toyota too- Its just that, Naturally asp. HP can't be compared to boosted Hp- its just not right :shame:
I think nothing compares to displacement....Look @ those American muscle cars...Displacement kick ass

· Registered
270 Posts
yeh- I love the sound of big-ass engines :p

e36 M3 Disp. (US/Euro engine)
3152/3201cc
Is300 Disp.
2997cc

The Wartsila-Sulzer RTA96-C turbocharged two-stroke diesel engine
I don't wanna know the cc's :crazy:

· Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,916 Posts
RaVeN_5x said:
yeh- I love the sound of big-ass engines :p

e36 M3 Disp. (US/Euro engine)
3152/3201cc
Is300 Disp.
2997cc

The Wartsila-Sulzer RTA96-C turbocharged two-stroke diesel engine
I don't wanna know the cc's :crazy:

JIMINY XMAS BATMAN.. .GTE needs to figger out how to push THIS little bitch into his IS......

THEN i'll be impressed!!! :wink:

" Let me reiterate ... NOTHING FITS... "........ yeah no kidding eh... :chill:

:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.