Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Saw a RED Sport Cross (with dealer plates) on the Ventura Freeway this afternoon - headed East toward Burbank. The new Red is beautiful. It's a real red...very little orange. Almost identical to the Jetta Red from VW. The Highway Patrol will love it, too.

·
2,883 Posts
I love the RED I just wish they would have had it avail. for '01. I want it so badly, my last car was red, I like red I guess.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I too like what I have seen of the new red and wished they had it last year. It would have made for a difficult decision though, since I was looking for a different color than my previous car which was red. Now I'm thinking of a red 2002 manual...

·
Registered
21,467 Posts
I really like the red. I saw the red IS at the Chicago Auto Show. The only thing I didn't like was that the red tail lights on the trunk totally blend in with the color of the car. I'm not a fan of replacing them with the clear ones either.

Oh well, I'm keeping my GGP anyway!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't like red on it. The auburn sky is MUCH nicer looking. (Of course I haven't seen the new one in person.) It may have to do with the fact that I currently have a red car and really want a graphite gray IS300. Too bad the economy sucks ass and I'm not making any money. More waiting.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by mystic:
Red is a nice color, but it's just not my color. I personally would choose colors either blue, white or jet black
Yep, I am a fan of the blue. It is hard to have a great looking blue and Lexus has done it. Twice if the pictures are correct. I really want to see the new blue with the 'pearl' in the sunlight, should be a trippy effect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts