Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE Buffalo wings... There was this place in Latrobe, PA called "Dino's"... They were SOOOOOOOOOOOO good especially with blue cheese. Hooters wings rock too (3-mile island). Damn, I'm getting hungry...
Eric...

·
Registered
683 Posts
you from latrobe, thats where im from!....hooters wings are alright (i go there becasue you can order all legs instead of wings and legs)

check out ruby tuesdays, we go there every monday for wing night!...theyre the best..hands down.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Re: Do you like Chicken Wings?? Who makes the best?

EricK said:
I LOVE Chicken wings... There was this place in Latrobe, PA called "Dino's"... They were SOOOOOOOOOOOO good especially with blue cheese. Hooters wings rock too (3-mile island). Damn, I'm getting hungry...
Eric...
you mean "buffalo wings"?

It's a hit or miss, but there's a chicken holiday in somerset NJ that has some kickass wings.

Jimmys in New brunswick are pretty good.

As for franchises, Outback has some good "wings".

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
noobie said:
you from latrobe, thats where im from!....hooters wings are alright (i go there becasue you can order all legs instead of wings and legs)

check out ruby tuesdays, we go there every monday for wing night!...theyre the best..hands down.
cool! My exgirlfriend was from Latrobe. I haven't been down there for a few years... My parents live in Hollidaysburg, PA which is beside Altoona (you've probably never heard of it)... You gotta go to Dinos or Sharky's in Latrobe man.. Those wings were incredible.... I don't miss the ex, but I miss those wings :D
Eric...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
There's a place here in Austin just a couple of blocks from campus called Pluckers that has some of the best wings I've had in a long time. Personally though, I don't really care for Hooter's wings all that much.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I recommend Buffalo Joe's for anyone in the Chicagoland area. The only one I know of is located in downtown Evanston.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
StevieB said:
I recommend Buffalo Joe's for anyone in the Chicagoland area. The only one I know of is located in downtown Evanston.
BJ's Rock!!! there's also another location on howard but the wings are ghetto small!

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Trovador said:
Buffalo wings rock! But they MUST have blue cheese.
Well, you finally put some distance on me, you weekend warrior you.

"BW3's", I think they changed their name to "Buffalo Wild Wings" or something. One in dowtown South Bend, a few in Metro Detroit.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Quaker Steak & Lube is the best. Actually, I think it's just inside the Ohio border.

There's also a franchise here in Dallas called Wing Stop that's not bad.

·
Registered
899 Posts
pinktri said:
StevieB said:
BJ's Rock!!! there's also another location on howard but the wings are ghetto small!

Those are not chicken wings!!! Did you ever notice the decrease of pigeons in Chicago? Hence the small wings... But Buffalo Joes still rock! Ever try BW3 on Lincoln near Depaul?

·
Registered
631 Posts
It's been awhile since I've been there, but I can think of a couple really good places in Buffalo, NY itself. I lived there for three years, before the whole Buffalo wing craze swept the rest of the country. If you make it there, you might want to try the Anchor Bar on Main street, as that is where 'Buffalo Wings' came from in the first place.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
BWN 7 said:
Trovador said:
Buffalo wings rock! But they MUST have blue cheese.
Well, you finally put some distance on me, you weekend warrior you.

"BW3's", I think they changed their name to "Buffalo Wild Wings" or something. One in dowtown South Bend, a few in Metro Detroit.....
Actually, it all was done on Friday. I rarely post or login on weekends. I think I did login this weekend for a sec, but posted maybe twice. Was really bored Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
Wings Town, in Norcross. I Korean guy used to own the shop. Them shitz are so damn good. I think my wife and I are the only non-full Mexican people that come in there besides a few bruthas. I don't see much white folk there, they usually serve the wings with fried rice, oh good God I'm getting hungry :p

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
39 Participants
Squareback
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing