Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I have them on my lux packaged IS and as noted previously if the headlights are on and you spray your windshield the head lights are sprayed too. There is a mod on Clublexus that disables this feature so you have to use the head light spray switch instead, but it entails disconnecting a wire from the front fender box.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I have them on my lux packaged IS and as noted previously if the headlights are on and you spray your windshield the head lights are sprayed too. There is a mod on Clublexus that disables this feature so you have to use the head light spray switch instead, but it entails disconnecting a wire from the front fender box.
Edit: Nevermind... I just re-read your post and understood now. thanks.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Hmm, never noticed that. Just the first time?
Yes. But if you turn your lights off then back on, it'll wash them again the first time you wash your windshield after that.

Then of course there is the manual headlamp washer button - which only works if the lights are on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got 'em and they really do work. I've had them on other cars, but my 350 is the only one that has a separate activation button in addition to them activating automatically with the windshield wiper wash function.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts