Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always seem to wear a pair of leather sandals or a plad pair of shorts?

What are your fav. comphy cloths?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Ive got this matching bowtie and pocket protector that I've had for a long time, and has a lot of sentimental value. I wear the combo almost every day.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes I have. I too have favorite clothes. My black pants, Blue oxford shirt, and black bed stu shoes. All the girls luv it :crazy:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
i have a couple fav items, like my fav pair of cargo shorts, to a favorite shirt, and my favorite shoes are my hiking boots.
I used to have an awesome sweatshirt that i wore all the time... that is, until i made the mistake of wearing it to rugby practice one day and it split down the middle. :cry:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
i have a couple fav items, like my fav pair of cargo shorts, to a favorite shirt, and my favorite shoes are my hiking boots.
I used to have an awesome sweatshirt that i wore all the time... that is, until i made the mistake of wearing it to rugby practice one day and it split down the middle. :cry:
What do you wear when you participate in the one sport you are actually good at... posting on the internet? :lol:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
kinddog said:
s0yb0mb said:
What do you wear when you participate in the one sport you are actually good at... posting on the internet? :lol:
That post was horribly lame, you don't deserve teh right to use that damn smiley. Although humor was never a pre-req. I may have to enforce that rule and summarily bitch slap you and delete posts if you continue to err.

Big talker, but no game, what can you do that is so impressive? :chill:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I really like the Banana Republic boxer briefs, they are pretty pricey for for underpants, but they are are soft and smooth and snuggly and dammit my jewels need a little pampering after a long weekend of Anna Nicole show re-runs.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Doug said:
I really like the Banana Republic boxer briefs, they are pretty pricey for for underpants, but they are are soft and smooth and snuggly and dammit my jewels need a little pampering after a long weekend of Anna Nicole show re-runs.
File under: "Too Much Info"...

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
my hospital scrub pants, got em after my accident in my jetta cause they had to cut my pants for x-rays. They are soo comfortable and they were free!!! Well actually they costed over 100 grand for the insurance company but in my mind they were free!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
That post was horribly lame, you don't deserve teh right to use that damn smiley. Although humor was never a pre-req. I may have to enforce that rule and summarily bitch slap you and delete posts if you continue to err.

Big talker, but no game, what can you do that is so impressive? :chill:
heh heh... you get mad and threaten to delete posts? what's wrong, Soybomb, don't like it when people are an ass to YOU?!?! You are so weak.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
16 Participants
GGP300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing