Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I had a is300 dream last night. Its a little hazy, so I dont know the specifics. Anyways I dreamed that my srt r-ecu was malfunctioning for some reason that I dont know and then BAM! all of a sudden I was dynoing my car and made 300rwhp! n/a of course :) Sadly, thats all I remember.

yeah I am pretty lame thanks

share your dreams if you have had any

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've had 2 that it got broken into, 1 that it got totalled, and 1 had something to do with the police- don't remember the specifics =)

·
Registered
771 Posts
i had a dream that i was in my IS and i kept running from the cops.. i just couldnt stop driving.. it was pretty intense.. lol dont remember the outcome though i probably woke up before i hit a spike strip and or had my tires shot out

·
Registered
554 Posts
I had a couple of dreams that it was getting stolen. I also had one dream that someone was driving it and redlining every gear and I couldnt stop them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I already had my first car, an Acura Legend w/ 18s stolen...my first baby *RIP*, and I definately have at least one or two dreams a month about this baby getting stolen.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LexatheLexus said:
I already had my first car, an Acura Legend w/ 18s stolen...my first baby *RIP*, and I definately have at least one or two dreams a month about this baby getting stolen.

my first car was an Acura Legend as well! I still have it and love it. intake, chip, etc etc pretty sweet ride for an old car

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
yea i dream about my car... my 2001..

i remember just driving on the freeway.. cruisin and switching lanes to a slower lane and all of a sudden seeing that tire and rim in the road, the swerving.. the screeching.. the center divider coming at me head on... the impact ... the glass shattering, air bags deploying.. and the force of bouncing off the center divider from three sides before flying back onto the freeway...

yep.. dream about the is300 all the time..

and then of course i have the good dreams about my 2005 indigo ink pearl..

like the one last night where i was installing demon eyes into my jdm headlights... wait a second... was that a dream? or maybe it was real ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was in my dream car (Aston Martin V8 - sorry, IS is not my dream car) anywys, and i was running from the cops like mad... and I started to drift around a 90 degree bend and that's when I was woken up by my dog, just when the dream was getting interesting!

·
Registered
165 Posts
K3RRY said:
my first car was an Acura Legend as well! I still have it and love it. intake, chip, etc etc pretty sweet ride for an old car
They really are nice. I know EXACTLY what you mean. The car sits so nice on the road. I had really bad head gasket problems causing overheating tho. It was really nice to get a 5-Speed and a newer car that really is FUN to drive. I look forward to driving everyday. But, I guess you'll never forget your first love...

Enjoy your LEGEND! My mom got an RL (2004) and the Legend still has so much more character!

Actually this past Monday marks the one-year anniversary of the loss!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts