Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please god, some moderator make a friggin forum for these faggots. How many months is the damn houston thread gonna show its ugly head?

FYI Houstonians.... NO ONE GIVES A SH*T ABOUT TEXAS!

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
hey jackass...

we didnt put it in the Parking Lot...

that was Carbon's doing.

If you panties are in a bunch, go bitch to him.

I dont want to hear it!

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F*ck you! It should be in all together.

Why are you guys so proud of houston? I've been there, it sucks. Do you all think being from cowpoke texas makes you a thugg?

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good. Go to your damn hammerweb (sounds ghey to me). And keep the damn houston crap out of here.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
F*ck you! It should be in all together.

Why are you guys so proud of houston? I've been there, it sucks. Do you all think being from cowpoke texas makes you a thugg?
Read my lips.

It was in All Togehter....the Carbon moved it. And Jedi approved the move.

So kiss my white hairy ass...

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
hwang1jin said:
Now Now Kiddo's.... :shame: No :whine: Or :pissed: Please

unless you want a can of ass whooping opened up in your face

Where have you been man? Long time...and I still havent seen that sportcross...

you still down at expo?

·
Registered
660 Posts
i dunno what it is with all you texans and your freakin texas pride... my best friend has family there and they made a JOKE about texas and the dude's family refused to even speak to them for 4 months... we're talking direct family like brothers etc.

that is STUPID :lol: . it's a freakin state no different than all the others. who cares where you're from - not like a lot of people have any say where they're born.

don't really care about your forum, just wanted to express my disgust for texas pride.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
your opinion is noted...

where in the thread do we make the statement that Houston is better than anywhere else?

Its just a thread that all the houston peeps chatted in. Through this forum, I have met many new friends (about 5 in all) and what the fuck is wrong with us chatting in our own thread???

ITS ONE DAMN THREAD....get over it

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whatever. The thread is ghey. You all suck. No one cares about houston, except all you guys looking for a new buttlover to go cowtipping with.

Seriously. a thread over 20 something pages long about houston crap?

Yee Ha Cowboys!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
this shows how messed up those texans really are

BANDERA, Texas (Reuters) - A jury on Thursday handed a life prison sentence to a Texas man who shot and killed a longtime friend he accused of drinking the last beer in his refrigerator.

Jurors deliberated for less than two hours before passing the sentence on Steven Brasher, 42, for the murder of Willie Lawson, 39, on Nov. 5 last year.

"There was only two beers left, so I took one, and I told Willie not to take my last beer," Brasher said in a taped statement that was played during the trial.

Testimony showed Brasher shot Lawson in the head with a pistol after the two began arguing over the missing beer. Brasher maintained the shooting was an accident.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Ltuned.... Point proved.

Texans = Morons.

i.e. G. W. Bush.... enough said.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I just do my best to avoid any Houston threads or Houston people for that matter.

It's like chatting with rocks...whats the point?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
14 Participants
XCstud
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing