Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do calipers from a tt supra bolt right up to an is300??? if so do i just need to but stock supra rotors and pads??? id appreciate any help!

·
Registered
381 Posts
No sir and yes sir. They do bolt on but you need to get adapters from FIGS. See if you can get a hold of him he is on here and he can tell you more about it.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I was told not to do the Supra TT Calipers because then make braking will be worse?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Not worse, just front bias. You can make them bolt up though without the adapters but you have to drill out the caliper bracket. If you're not comfortable with that then just get the adapters. And i have heard of people just beating them in and out with a punch, hammer, and vise and no special tools.

BUN

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
yup like everyone else says... brake adapters from figs, supra tt front brakes and pads... brake dust shield removal.. and 5mm spacers for most wheels unless they can accomodate big brake kits

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
yeah they are good brakes, everyone has already gave you a answer,
the stock is300 brake calipers are good? why do you need to get supra ones? unless your boosted or doing some outrageous sort of tracking your car, then thats considerable, and guessing from your s/n do you even have a is300? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts