Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bartkat said:
Got one for DRL's? hahahhaahah

Sorry, delete if you wish.
Actually I have one for disabling the fuel pump! ;)

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seat belt chime On/Off

Seat belt chime On/Off

Someone posted the steps on how to disable the chime over at CL...
Just did it...works.

Here are the steps:

1. turn the key to the ON position which means pressing the start button twice on the new IS since it doesn't has the key, foot off the brake
2. Press the trip reset button couple of times until the ODO is displayed (not trip A or B)
3. turn the ignition to the LOCK (OFF) position
4. unbuckle the driver's seatbelt if it was buckled.
5. turn the key to the ON position again press the start button twice. when the dash lights comes on, press and hold the trip reset button and count a slow 12 seconds. (editor's note, hold it more like 30 sec)
6. while still holding the trip reset button, buckle the driver's side seatbelt.
7.and the odometer display should read "b ON" or "b OFF". toggle the beep OFF with the trip reset.
8. the process should be completed when you unbuckle or turn the key off.

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bluetooh Mic sensitivity

Cheat code to change the bluetooh mic sensitivity. Some people have complained about not being able to hear you when using the handsfree kit.

first hold the "info" button (I did it for about 5 secs) then switch your parking light switch from off-to parking lights-repeatedly while still holding the info button....it takes about 5-6 cycles...an poof the NAV screen enter yet another Service menu. From there I navigated to a bluetooth menu where I was able to adjust the Microphone volume higher so that people can hear me better!

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hidden Configuration Screen

METEORO said:
Cheat code to change the bluetooh mic sensitivity. Some people have complained about not being able to hear you when using the handsfree kit.
This also works:

Press the Info button, Tap the left side of the screen from top to bottome in quick succession for about 3-4 times until a white screen with green buttons pops up.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts