Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Do i have to do an alignment everytime i switch wheels???
I'm getting new rims soon, but im gonna change wheels once it gets rainy and stuff, but switch it bak on those nice sunny days.....

Do i have to do an alignment every single time i change it???

·
Registered
220 Posts
Switching the wheels should not mess your alignment up. I think it is when you adjust your height, is when you need to do an alignment. But you should do your alignment at LEAST once a year.
-Rob-

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
5spd-lexus said:
Switching the wheels should not mess your alignment up. I think it is when you adjust your height, is when you need to do an alignment. But you should do your alignment at LEAST once a year.
-Rob-
bullshit :roll: it is wise of you to get an alignment if you go from a, i.e, a P225 Tire to a P245, P250 and so on, and also if you are going from a 18 inch rim to a 19 inch rim, you need to get an alignment done for however many times you change the ride height of your car and also...going with wider rims you will also need an alignment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
5spd-lexus
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing