1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Holly SH!T... I picked mine up aug 26 and i just hit 12700

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
I haven't heard anything higher than your 25K miles.

But then again, I spend most of my time in the PL and no really talks about that kind of stuff there.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Only 5K since last sept. I guess I don't drive much compared to you guys (working from home alot lately).

·
Registered
152 Posts
dang dude... where do you go? Do you work hecka far or something? Is it one of those 'Long distance relationships?'. I had my car since june22nd and i have 18k. Geez, i thought i was bad. Took my ride to Reno, lake tahoe, san dog (diego), LA x3, las vegas x2. actually i used to park my IS at the BART station and head to the city (SF). talking about saving gas and wear-n-tear on my car.. i give it up to blackis300.

-jay

·
Registered
756 Posts
Originally posted by Spectra1:
I THOUGHT I HAD THE MOST..18,000 SINCE SEPTEMBER..BLACK_IS300 25,000

[ April 26, 2001: Message edited by: Spectra1 ]
17,600 since October that's in 7 Months so about 2500 per month!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
im glad you guys have high mileage, makes me feel a little better about having 13,500 since the end of July last year.. or was it the beginning of august.. anyways.. i hate seeing people with like 15,000 for 2 years worth of driving.. keep up the good work

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dang guys...... I got my car in september and i've got 6900 miles. Thats because i'm on a lease of course, but i plan to buy the damn thing anyway.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
hecka????

"hecka"

Originally posted by jayrey300:
dang dude... where do you go? Do you work hecka far or something? Is it one of those 'Long distance relationships?'. I had my car since june22nd and i have 18k. Geez, i thought i was bad. Took my ride to Reno, lake tahoe, san dog (diego), LA x3, las vegas x2. actually i used to park my IS at the BART station and head to the city (SF). talking about saving gas and wear-n-tear on my car.. i give it up to blackis300.

-jay

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
5875 since Jan 01

1 - 20 of 29 Posts