Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Sofa King
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't posted up any pictures this year yet, or even late last year. figured it was time to round up some pics to post.

These are a few pictures from this year, and a couple from last year. All various photographers, and mostly from meets, etc, since I haven't done any shoots really yet this year....but I will.

I'll continue updating this thread when I get more pictures.

not a whole lot of changes, mainly new engine management, new CF trunk, and the LED tails (last year, but no pics since then). Then some other interior changes like a new steering wheel, but no interior pics yet.

and some repeats from last year:

stay tuned.....

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
looking good. also one of my favorite boosted IS's keep it up.....

++++rep

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Extremely clean. Great pics. +rep

·
Registered
700 Posts
speechless man!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
So much CF! Love that rig shot

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Shit that is so clean!!! Love it man... how much power you pushing?

·
1,621 Posts
Looks awesome Darren!! :cool:

I thought you had a spoiler of some sort... A carbon fiber TRD replica would look hoooot!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
sweet ride... I used to live in MN... its crazy how almost every import is turbo charged there... nice

·
Sofa King
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LC lifer!
looking very nice darren! way to represent LC.
Eh, it's ok.....

Haha, JK! Lookin' pimp man. All you MNers are definately stepping it up.

LC baby!!!!!
Thanks guys, you were all very inspirational in where it is right now. Can't wait to see you guys in Ohio

You'd all be very impressed with our MN crew, it has gotten quite large, and very impressive cars...its too bad not everyone can make it out to Ohio. Come visit us sometime, you always got a place to stay at my house.

Looks awesome Darren!! :cool:

I thought you had a spoiler of some sort... A carbon fiber TRD replica would look hoooot!!
I had an OEM spoiler on the stock trunk an loved it, and was thinking about getting a TRD spoiler for the trunk, but once I got it and put it on, I really liked it without a spoiler, so I think I'm going to stay this way.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Hawt. Nuff Said.

·
10,234 Posts
detail on the taillights, inner and outer? Who did them?

Reactions: ISpeed300
1 - 20 of 61 Posts