Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the time and the good weather to get this done. I put the springs on and painted the brakes myself. five hours of work to save $250 bux, while enjoying every min. sounds like a pretty good deal. This stuff isnt that hard to do. Anyway check out the pix and let me know what you think. Also anyone got any ideas on front lips. I can't decide whether to get one or not because I'm worried about it getting ripped off, anyone have that problem?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Car is looking good with the drop...GGP love back to you....as far as lips go, you can go with either thr TRD, L-Tuned, RMM and a few others... a little more expensive cause they are made out of polyurethane but, they hold up much better than ABS plastic and fiberglass. I have the RMM and love it!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looks very good!

What kind of drop do you have? i'm assuming stechs?

ggp rep!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
back looks really low! is that just the angle. i might drop the big sticker as well. but that just my .03

·
Registered
827 Posts
very nice!

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
nice! your springs were already on the shocks right? as in you didnt have to find a way to compress 4 springs onto the 4 shocks? which would have been quite difficult without the right tools.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No I just had the springs and used the stock struts. You can rent spring compressors for free at autozone, it did take like seven hours though. the suspension is really tightly packed in there.,

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Did you grind your calipers? They look really smoooooth.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts