Lexus IS Forum banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
May be the programming of keys and remotes are different Australia. I've tried every everything but cant programming the remotes, unless they are on a different frequency..... the guy on eBay was very quick at doing a refund, have tried 4 different seller here in Australia from 30 dollars up to 80 dollars, can programme the key but no the emotes..... Lexus here want $750 for a key....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lexus Australia have said the remotes bout off e bay will never work, they have had many many customers who have bought off eBay and they have tested the remotes and it a different frequency to Australia, how trues this is I dont know as its money out of their pockets/////

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lexus Australia have said the remotes bout off e bay will never work, they have had many many customers who have bought off eBay and they have tested the remotes and it a different frequency to Australia, how trues this is I dont know as its money out of their pockets/////
The link I provided you is for an OEM key ,not a cheap Ebay key, from a Lexus Dealership here in the US. At the very least contact them asking if that key will work for your car. Most dealerships ask for your VIN to confirm if the key will work with your car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What if I can't get my car into programming mode? I have my key programmed for the immobilizer (it starts the car), but for some reason the car will not enter programming mode for the keyless entry. I did notice that my locks get slower as I cycle them, and by the fifth time at least one doesn't complete the action. I'd this part of the problem?

241 - 245 of 245 Posts