Lexus IS Forum banner

DISSERS!!

972 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  VIOLATION 
#1 ·
I have another thing to say to you..HONDAFIA...this car was originally a toyota, you cant expect all the luxury put into this car, you will have to wait a while. I still remember when you first saw the car, and we were both like, dude this car is awesome, now you dont like it cause there aint no GPS and its small like a civic?? stop tryin to get people to not buy it, let them think for themselves, oh yea, and you dont even know how it drives yet, you said yourself that you will consider buying it after the test drive, we'll see, cause this car is gonna be "AWESOME"-Mr. Houck

#6 ·
Hey JW...HOndafia and i happen to be friends...and we are just having fun...both of us are excited..cause we are both getting the IS300..he just feels like screwing around cause we are celebrating, right HONDAFIA???
anyways...i want more replies..there shall be a record # of replies for "DISSERS!!"

#9 ·
hey hey hey..HondaFIA and Tlin8 ..both of ya shut up
and Tlin8 , let me make this clear...i never wanted you to change your mind
in fact...IS300 is a really koo car i think
but if you guyz have read my 2 topics...you guyz should get what i m trying to say
the IS300 shouldnt have meant to be a lexus here..it should have stayed as an altezza...the IS is TOO SMALL to be a lexus ..and of course it is not luxury enough to be one too...once again, what kinda buyers is it looking for? for younsters or older people? with no manual if it is designed for the younger market? and that expensive for a corrolla-sized sport seden? .......like what i said..it should hav stayed as an altezza with less costand beat the crap out of all the fixed up civics and accords...but not to compare with the 3 series and A4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.