Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post ideas....not sure about me yet, since I'll most likely be picking up some peeps in bergen county, Paramus area first.....then head down......

hopefully the rest of you can figuire something out and roll in together like you did the last time!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
hey marc,
where and what time are you meeting people in paramus on sunday? I may want to meet up with you from rt 17

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kewl man....actually, i get off MIDLAND, AVE from rt 17 to pick up people I know...

prolly around 8am, so I get to etown plenty of time and get to get my practice runs in!

:chill:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
i'll let you know if i can meet up. damn 8am is mad early though. hope to see ya on sunday

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whitetezza said:
i'll let you know if i can meet up. damn 8am is mad early though. hope to see ya on sunday
yeah man..only cuz I was a little late last time I went, and this is gonna a big event, dont wanna be late!

hope to see ya there!!! i'll talk to you end of the week, figuire it out..... 8)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Alright boys... whoever aint racing I guess its us since all the racers gotta get there early and my ass aint getting there at the crack of dawn lol. Now Tom (Altezzaboy) and Raf (AzNxDrAGoN30) wont be able to make it and they were good planners for this meeting shit so i guess i will take over for this event. Well I live in Central NJ... right near our capitol (Trenton) So please post your ideas on where to meet up.

My idea to meet up is

Molly Pitcher Rest Stop 11:30am
I say we could meet up on the NJ Turnpike at that rest stop...which i think is called Molly Pitcher. Its the one before exit 9 i believe and to get to Englishtown we gotta take exit 9? Im going to be meeting up with others from the south and by me. So i feel this is a good meeting place since its more towards others. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yea, definately. Im most definately going to be meeting up with TJ, Chris, and this other Is member wraithenx in my town Hamilton. Then from there we can meet up with you, then I guess go take the turnpike to that rest-stop to meet the others unless someone else has a meeting spot they would like to suggest.

-Tom-

·
Registered
349 Posts
Alright well fuck that... I worked on this so far.. Let me know what you guys think - I already talked to a few about this and they liked it so what do the rest of you think. Make sure you post a reply so i know how you feel about this or i wont be sure if you definately going to be meeting up with us or not... Well heres the plan..

Quakerbridge Mall 10:45am
1. Is300_SurfNJ (Tom)
2. flproject13 (Charlie)
3. Teis300 (TJ)
4. cwhite124 (Chris)
5. wraithenx (Mike) *Not 100% sure... will let me know by friday

Then from there... we will travel up Rt.1 North, then hop on the Turnpike and meet up with others. Hopefully the following will be willing to meet us up at the Molly Pitcher Rest Stop.

Molly Pitcher Rest Stop 11:30am
1. lexluger180 (Willie)
2. Lexluger's cousin (Chris)
3. thegreatjp2k (I think his name is John)

Then all the others will be racing so they will already be up there.

Let me know whats you think... guys!

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^ whoever is racing in that group will NEVER make it...i'm getting to etown between 9-10am....

12pm is deadline for tech inspection

·
Registered
434 Posts
tom,

i'm down with meeting up at quakerbridge mall. however, heading up route 1 to get to the turnpike seems a little out of the way because route 1 hits the turnpike all the way up at route 18. i don't know if you are familiar with west windsor, but i would recommend the following:

starting from quakerbridge mall
- get onto 571 east (county road)
- 571 will bring us to hightstown and we can get on the turnpike there.
- or we can just take route 33 towards englishtown, but i know that you wanted to meet with some heads on the turnpike

i think that hightstown is exit 8 on the turnpike so we can just head up to molly pitcher from there. can't remember if molly pitcher is north of exit 8 or south. i wanna say that it's north. anyone?

chris

·
Registered
434 Posts
ok...i just confirmed that molly pitcher is just north of exit 8 for hightstown. i'm just not sure if it's only on the south side of the turnpike. anyone? anyone? bueler? if it is, then we can just hop on the turnpike at exit 8a for cranbury and head south.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yea its on the south side.. so we'll just have to hop on and u-turn you know. I just need to make sure the others are going to go to the Molly Pitcher Rest Stop, becuase if not then they need to tell me where they want to meet up with us at. Also, yea chris, I'll just let you lead your way, i know where your talking about by cutting through hightstown.

-Tom-

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.