Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to pick up a new antenna for my LS400 and I know that there are such things as discount dealership parts stores...anyone know the numbers and/or what I should be paying? any info would be great thanks brian

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by tallassazn:
I need to pick up a new antenna for my LS400 and I know that there are such things as discount dealership parts stores...anyone know the numbers and/or what I should be paying? any info would be great thanks brian
You can try www.irontoad.com

They contract with local dealers and offer a discount. I don't think they list antennas on there but you could email them. I got a cargo net from them for about $6 cheaper (including shipping).

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
www.lexuspartsmall.com

is really cheap. it's a dealer out west who sell it. 6 dollars is nuthin. i got over 40 off my car cover.

·
2,909 Posts
Sounds like a good site which I intend to look into. My experiences have always been with a parts wholesaler. I always save 30-45%, and I always try to let people here know about these wholsalers. Dealers in my city buy from my wholesaler as well as the many repair shops. Just look in your yellow pages or the net.

------------------
'01 Graphite Gray Pearl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts