Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has them on his car and says their the best pads he's ever had.

I want to go for either the OEM or Akebonos. Hawks are too expensive.

Any ideas/recommendations?

" red_box_new.jpg

Disc Italia Titanium Kevlar (Material: Titanium Kevlar )

The Disc Italia Titanium Kevlar brake pads are designed for today's most demanding drivers. They provide very high friction co-efficient levels & increased braking performance. Disc Italia pads [although not required] are optimized to perform with drilled or slotted rotors. The unique Titanium coated fibers strengthen the pad, giving it increased pad life ensuring you receive a long lasting smooth operating brake pad, and provide the pad with greater resistance to brake fade. The Titanium Kevlar formulation emits extremely low levels of brake dust ensuring that your brake pads run virtually dust free. All this is achieved without the pad being overly aggressive on your rotors. Each pad sets include integrated constrained layered anti-squeal shims, and the backing plates come with a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish. Experience the future of brake friction materials, experience Disc Italia."

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I have seen their rotors in product magazines at oreilly's and autozone. Besides that I have not heard about them anywhere else. People on this forum recommend brake pads like akebono's, hawks, and the OEM's. I would get either of these, unless you want to take your dads word for it. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.