6,606 Posts
Roots type S/C....interesting....

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
probably TRD S/C prototype

:roll:
omg! no way! i cant believe they actually made it!! WOW! i cant believe someone got a pic of it too!! i want one! where can i order and how much?

:roll:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
chop chop :boring:

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
imho, i'd rather have a vortec unit...i don't like the roots type as much...not as efficient if i remember correctly...

if that one is real...it would most likely be an eaton unit...

·
Registered
696 Posts
looks like shitter...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
This is a one off car with a tt short block and air to water ic on the intake plenum. This is the pace car my wife Kristine was in when she started the Lexus Grand-Am 250 last July. It sits around Toyota Motorsport.
Mike

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
IS Pilot said:
This is a one off car with a tt short block and air to water ic on the intake plenum. This is the pace car my wife Kristine was in when she started the Lexus Grand-Am 250 last July. It sits around Toyota Motorsport.
Mike

Your wife is the pace car driver--that is so cool!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
No, she was not that lucky. She had the mic and was a passenger in the vehicle. The car actually never made it around turn one due to a broken axle.
Mike
couple pics

stick said:
IS Pilot said:
Mike

Your wife is the pace car driver--that is so cool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts