Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between Lowenharts LD1 and Diablo's Viennas both in chrome? I have an 03 IBP and am looking for a nice chrome wheel. So please help me pick. Has anyone seen Niche F16's?? Those are the hottest wheels ever!! Check them out and let me know what you think

http://winfieldtires.safeshopper.com/98/1027.htm?404 -- Niche F16

·
Registered
495 Posts
the lowenhart is a high quality wheels, as the diablo is a peice of crap copy. they might look the same, but how they are built and how they will balance out is another story. you want something really nice and clean go with a high polished iforged wheel. the lowenharts and niche wheels are very heavy and will make the car feel slugish. its up to you, i mean it is your car and will probably look ok either way. just wanted to give you somemore option, know what i mean. pm me if you have anymore wheels questions.

www.iforged.com

iforged and hre are the only way to go.

dennis

·
Registered
608 Posts
bro the diablos are crap. i got them om my car and it drives perfect. my viennas arent nearly as heavy as the lowenhart ld1's. i will admit. if u are ready to spend double the amount sure go for the lowenharts, if not u know u can come to me.
peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts