·
Registered
1,350 Posts
pixiegirl said:
Inochi3 said:
welcome back

where's pascagoula? i'm not very geographically educated
Mississippi. It sucks! I had to go for work. :whine:

Ewww. My job does the same thing sending me to bum-fuck nowhere. When are they gonna send to do work in the Bahamas?...is that too much to ask?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
viper66 said:
pixiegirl said:
Inochi3 said:
welcome back

Ewww. My job does the same thing sending me to bum-f*ck nowhere. When are they gonna send to do work in the Bahamas?...is that too much to ask?
Well last year I at least got to go to VA Beach. No big deal right, but it's better then Mississippi with my two bosses. :whine: I'm still not over it, can you tell?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
viper66 said:
pixiegirl said:
Inochi3 said:
welcome back

Ewww. My job does the same thing sending me to bum-f*ck nowhere. When are they gonna send to do work in the Bahamas?...is that too much to ask?
Well last year I at least got to go to VA Beach. No big deal right, but it's better then Mississippi with my two bosses. :whine: I'm still not over it, can you tell?

·
Registered
342 Posts
pixiegirl said:

I live 5 miles from VA Beach and IMO it totally sucks ass :cry: , but than again compared to Pascagoula I guess it would be better

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
YEA...I want to see your back seat. I still have yet to see that...

*no pun intended*

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Inochi3 said:
wasn't pixiegirl at the pfs meet for a short period of time, we weren't introduced but i heard her name come up
You are correct sir.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Inochi3 said:
wasn't pixiegirl at the pfs meet for a short period of time, we weren't introduced but i heard her name come up
She's too cool for the likes of you.

·
Registered
882 Posts
south mississippi isn't that bad pixiegirl. i was originally from biloxi before i joined the army. if you want to know what sucks, its afghanistan. 2 more months i tell you and i'm out of this hell hole

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
You all get to play on the internet in afganistan??

How often, and how long?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts